DID YOU KNOW?
If you're having trouble with your smoke detectors, or its time to change the batteries but you can't reach the detectors, you can ask our local fire rescue to help. Please call MCFR Liberty Station 32, 11350 SW 49th Avenue for assistance.
The 2023 annual dues will be $40.00 per parcel.
Invoices will be mailed to all property owners the first week of January, 2023.
Click here to see the Marion County BOCC's SW 49th Avenue Corridor Improvements Project Neighborhood Flyer
2023 MEETING DATES
► 2023 General meetings on March 28, 2023, start 7:00 pm at Family Life Church 4235 SW 95th Street. Ocala Fl 34476.
► 2023 General meeting on November 21, 2023, starts at 7:00 pm, Family Life Church 4235 SW 95th Street. Ocala Fl 34476.
► 2023 Board meetings on January 10, February 14, March 14, April 11, May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8, September 12, October 10,
November 14, & December 12, 2023 at the office 7500 SW 61st Avenue, Suite 300, start at 7:00 pm.
► 2023 alternate Board meeting dates on January 17, February 21, March 21, April 18, May 16, June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19,
October 17, November 21, December 19, 2023, at the office 7500 SW 61st Avenue, Suite 300, start at 7:00 pm.
Tuesday and Thursday
10:00am to 2:00pm
KCKCPOA ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW FORM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Written approval from the Board of Directors is required prior to any improvement project being started.
- Meetings are held once monthly. Forms must be received 2 days prior to a regularly scheduled meeting in order to be reviewed at that meeting.
- The Board’s decision will be noted on the application. The owner will then be notified of the decision. The application will show one of the following four decisions.
- APPROVAL: The application is approved as submitted.
- APPROVAL WITH CONDITIONS: The overall proposal is accepted, but with certain specified changes, limitations or requirements that must be followed.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED: The Board has determined that additional information is needed for appropriate review of the application. Final action on the request will be postponed until the next regularly scheduled monthly Board meeting after receipt of the additional information is provided.
- DISAPPROVAL: The application is denied. The owner can appeal to the Board within 15 business days.
- Drawings and plans with measurements of the proposed improvements must be submitted to the Board along with the signed and completed “KCPOA Architectural Review Form” and MUST INCLUDE applicable locations, site plan, setbacks, materials, colors and any information pertinent to the proposed improvement such as brochures, pictures, etc. All items submitted for review become the property of KCPOA and are not returned.
- Only one (1) improvement project may be submitted per Architectural Form.
- Approval by the Board does NOT constitute approval by Marion County. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACQUIRING ALL MARION COUNTY PERMITS AND ADHERENCE TO ALL MARION COUNTY CODES AND SETBACKS PRIOR TO IMPLEMENTING THE IMPROVEMENT. The Marion County Building Department phone number is 352.438.2400.
- When making improvements, homeowners are responsible for locating all water, sewer, electrical, cable and/or other utility liens or easements.
- Email, submit through the website, postal mail or drop off this completed form and all attachments to KCPOA, 7500 SW 61st Avenue, Suite 300, Ocala, FL 34476.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: