1. The March 9, 2021 General Homeowners meeting is cancelled because the Queen of Peace meeting hall is temporarily unavailable. The next scheduled General Homeowners meeting is scheduled for November 2, 2021 and the Board is hopeful that Queen of Peace will be open for meetings.
2021 MEETING DATES
General Meetings on March 9 (cancelled) and November 2, 2021 at Queen of Peace Church, 6455 SW State Road 200.
Board Meetings on January 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 9, & December 14, 2021 at the office.
KCKCPOA ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW FORM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Written approval from the Board of Directors is required prior to any improvement project being started.
- Meetings are held once monthly. Forms must be received 2 days prior to a regularly scheduled meeting in order to be reviewed at that meeting.
- The Board’s decision will be noted on the application. The owner will then be notified of the decision. The application will show one of the following four decisions.
- APPROVAL: The application is approved as submitted.
- APPROVAL WITH CONDITIONS: The overall proposal is accepted, but with certain specified changes, limitations or requirements that must be followed.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED: The Board has determined that additional information is needed for appropriate review of the application. Final action on the request will be postponed until the next regularly scheduled monthly Board meeting after receipt of the additional information is provided.
- DISAPPROVAL: The application is denied. The owner can appeal to the Board within 15 business days.
- Drawings and plans with measurements of the proposed improvements must be submitted to the Board along with the signed and completed “KCPOA Architectural Review Form” and MUST INCLUDE applicable locations, site plan, setbacks, materials, colors and any information pertinent to the proposed improvement such as brochures, pictures, etc. All items submitted for review become the property of KCPOA and are not returned.
- Only one (1) improvement project may be submitted per Architectural Form.
- Approval by the Board does NOT constitute approval by Marion County. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACQUIRING ALL MARION COUNTY PERMITS AND ADHERENCE TO ALL MARION COUNTY CODES AND SETBACKS PRIOR TO IMPLEMENTING THE IMPROVEMENT. The Marion County Building Department phone number is 352.438.2400.
- When making improvements, homeowners are responsible for locating all water, sewer, electrical, cable and/or other utility liens or easements.
- Email, submit through the website, postal mail or drop off this completed form and all attachments to KCPOA, 7500 SW 61st Avenue, Suite 300, Ocala, FL 34476.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: