1. The March 9, 2021 General Homeowners meeting is cancelled because the Queen of Peace meeting hall is temporarily unavailable. The next scheduled General Homeowners meeting is scheduled for November 2, 2021 and the Board is hopeful that Queen of Peace will be open for meetings.
2021 MEETING DATES
General Meetings on March 9 (cancelled) and November 2, 2021 at Queen of Peace Church, 6455 SW State Road 200.
Board Meetings on January 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 9, & December 14, 2021 at the office.
KCPOA COVENANTS & RESTRICTIONS VIOLATION COMPLAINT FORM
Kingsland Country Property Owners’ Association, Inc., (KCPOA) provides this convenient form to members who wish to report alleged Covenant & Restriction violations to KCPOA. For your protection, all complaints must be submitted in writing with adequate information. By filling out this form and returning it to KCPOA, action will be taken in accordance with the governing documents and KCPOA’s Violation Enforcement Policy / Board Resolution No. 003-2015. Please note that KCPOA may already be addressing the violation. Under Florida law, Chapter 720, F.S., KCPOA is unable to provide confidentiality if the homeowner who receives the violation requests information on who submitted the complaint.
* CALL 911 FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN PROGRESS; HOME INVASION; WEAPONS BEING FIRED, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE; SUSPICIOUS TRESPASSING
* CALL SHERIFF 352.732.9111 FOR VANDALISM; ATV ON ROADS AND/OR PRIVATE PROPERTY; VEHICLES IN WATER RETENTION PONDS; SEMI-TRUCKS PARKED ANYWHERE IN KCPOA
* CALL M.C. ANIMAL CONTROL 352.671.8727 FOR BITE OR INJURY TO PERSON AND/OR ANIMAL; TETHERED OR FENCED ON PROPERTY; ANIMAL CREATING A NUISANCE; INCESSANT BARKING; INHUMANE TREATMENT OF ANIMAL
* CALL M.C. CODE ENFORCEMENT 352.671.8900 FOR ACCUMULATION OF JUNK IN RIGHT-OF-WAY; LITTERING; PARKING ON RIGHT-OF-WAY OR IN DRAINAGE AREAS; OCCUPYING / LIVING IN RVS; ELECTRIC AND/OR WATER HOOK UPS TO RVS; UNSAFE STRUCTURES (SHEDS) AND ABANDONED HOMES; PROHIBITED SIGNS