1. The October 20, 2020 General Homeowners meeting is cancelled due to Covid-19 Guidelines and meeting hall unavailability. Unfortunately, the repairs to the Queen of Peace Church are still ongoing after the bomb attack earlier this year and the meeting facility is still unavailable. On the bright side, the repairs are scheduled to be completed no later than December and the meeting hall will be available for use in 2021. We will schedule the 2021 General Meetings at Queen of Peace again.
2. At the May 5th, 2020 Commission meeting, the a $35.00 rate hike agenda item was continued to a later date. Marion County MSBU staff will notify KCPOA when this will be brought to the Commission again. This information will posted here when it becomes available. Meeting location: Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34471 352.438.2323.
2020 MEETING DATES
General Meetings on March 12, June 16 & October 20, 2020 at Queen of Peace Church, 6455 SW State Road 200 (not at the Marion County Sheriff's Office Community Hall anymore)
Board Meetings on January 14, February 11, March 10, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10, & December 8, 2020 at the office.
KCPOA COVENANTS & RESTRICTIONS VIOLATION COMPLAINT FORM
Kingsland Country Property Owners’ Association, Inc., (KCPOA) provides this convenient form to members who wish to report alleged Covenant & Restriction violations to KCPOA. For your protection, all complaints must be submitted in writing with adequate information. By filling out this form and returning it to KCPOA, action will be taken in accordance with the governing documents and KCPOA’s Violation Enforcement Policy / Board Resolution No. 003-2015. Please note that KCPOA may already be addressing the violation. Under Florida law, Chapter 720, F.S., KCPOA is unable to provide confidentiality if the homeowner who receives the violation requests information on who submitted the complaint.
* CALL 911 FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN PROGRESS; HOME INVASION; WEAPONS BEING FIRED, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE; SUSPICIOUS TRESPASSING
* CALL SHERIFF 352.732.9111 FOR VANDALISM; ATV ON ROADS AND/OR PRIVATE PROPERTY; VEHICLES IN WATER RETENTION PONDS; SEMI-TRUCKS PARKED ANYWHERE IN KCPOA
* CALL M.C. ANIMAL CONTROL 352.671.8727 FOR BITE OR INJURY TO PERSON AND/OR ANIMAL; TETHERED OR FENCED ON PROPERTY; ANIMAL CREATING A NUISANCE; INCESSANT BARKING; INHUMANE TREATMENT OF ANIMAL
* CALL M.C. CODE ENFORCEMENT 352.671.8900 FOR ACCUMULATION OF JUNK IN RIGHT-OF-WAY; LITTERING; PARKING ON RIGHT-OF-WAY OR IN DRAINAGE AREAS; OCCUPYING / LIVING IN RVS; ELECTRIC AND/OR WATER HOOK UPS TO RVS; UNSAFE STRUCTURES (SHEDS) AND ABANDONED HOMES; PROHIBITED SIGNS